Apply for the SNU Scholarship in South Korea for the year 2022. Seoul National University is the 9th best university in Asia and the 60th best university in the world. For Spring 2022, Seoul University is offering 300+ fully funded scholarships to international students pursuing Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. Degrees, as well as MS leading to a Ph.D. Seoul National University is on the lookout for exceptional overseas students and researchers. IELTS OR TOEFL are not required for the SNU Global Scholarship.
All of your Expenses will be covered by Seoul University. It is one of Asia’s most well-known scholarships. Instead of IELTS, you can submit an English Proficiency Certificate. Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply. Seoul University’s faculty members are highly qualified. There, you will study the English language. SNU has a wealth of cultural resources as well as scholars that are important.
SNU Scholarship South Korea 2022 Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Deadline: 10th March, 2022
Applicants with having strong Academic profile can apply for a GSFS scholarship by SNU. You will get the following benefits.
- Living Expenses Covered
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Airfare: One Economy Round Trip
- Korean Language Training Fee: For One Year
- Medical Insurance, Research Fund, Thesis Printing Fees, Settlement and Returning Expenses.
- More Funding Scholarships for Graduate at Seoul: Visit Here
- More Funding Scholarships for Undergraduate at Seoul: Visit Here
Available Courses at SNU
University Scholarship offering a wide range of academic fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc.
List of Scholarships
- Korean Government Scholarship (KGSP/GKS): Approximately 305 Scholarships
- Silk Road Scholarship: Approximately 05 Scholarships
- Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students: Approximately 20 Scholarships
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree to get admission in Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- You should have at least a Master’s Degree for admission to Doctoral Program.
- Applicant’s Parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- You must be an international Student.
- English Proficiency certificate compulsory if you don’t have IELTS/TOEFL.
- Good Academic Scores.
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
How To Apply
- You have to Checkout the Application Guide.
- The Scholarship Announcement is available here
- To Apply for Seoul Graduate, Visit Here
- To Apply for Seoul Undergraduate, Visit Here