Applications are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 in Singapore. All International Students having great passion for Research Work are highly encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore. This is international graduate scholarship for PhD Degree. The selected international graduates will be studying in the world’s best universities under the supervision of distinguished and renowned supervisors. You will be studying in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD and all the training will be carried out in English. Also apply for Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2022 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Looking for more opportunities? You can find plenty of them visit our Platform Globerscholarships today.
A * STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU will offer PhD training in English in your chosen lab. Students will be placed in these labs under the supervision of reputable and world-renowned researchers. Upon successful completion, students will be awarded a PhD degree from NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 Details:
- Research Labs: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD
- Degree level: PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International candidates
- Scholarship country: Singapore
- Last Date: 1 December 2021.
If you are interested for Free Study in Saudi Arabia the apply for King Abdullah University Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
Singapore International Graduate Award is Free Fully Funded Scholarship which will cover the following to pursue a Doctoral Degree:
- All the Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*.
Research areas under the PhD (Doctoral) Program fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
The las date to apply for SINGA Scholarships 2020 in Singapore for International candidates is 1st December 2021.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022?
Click on the Apply Now to Apply Now to proceed with the SINGA award application.
Step 1: Browse PhD Research Projects
First, you have to search for Ph.D. Research Project. Go to the research area and Select the research project you are interested in.
Step 2: Documents Required
Prepare all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of applying. Please don’t send hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You have to submit all the documents online with your SINGA application.
- An identification card or Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
Step 3: Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.