Yes. It is Possible to Study in Belgium Without IELTS. There are Scholarships in Belgium Without IELTS for International Students. Belgium is a European Country. We have also Provided a List of Belgium Scholarships 2022-2023 to Study Bachelor, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs without IELTS. You can get a scholarship to go study Free in Belgium if you are an International Student. These Scholarshops are Funded by the Government of Belgium. The Belgium Scholarships covers most of the expenses.
Students find it easy to travel around the country or reach other important European cities. This is the beauty of Europe that you can travel very easily to other European countries. There are a lot of Scholarships in Europe Without IELTS. The aim of the Belgium Scholarship is to develop your skills. There are almost all academic Fields and Majors offered by Belgium Universities.
Belgium much focuses on International Students to get the Scholarship. To Study in Belgium without IELTS. There is one alternative method that is very easy for every International Student. Belgium bordered countries France, the Netherlands, and Germany also Provides Scholarships without IELTS like Scholarships in Germany Without IELTS, Scholarships in France Without IELTS, Scholarships in the Netherlands Without IELTS. We have Provided a List of Belgium Universities without IELTS as well as the List of Scholarships in Belgium 2022-2023 are given below.
Scholarships in Belgium Without IELTS
- Scholarship Country: Belgium
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
List of Universities Without IELTS in Belgium
To Study in Belgium Without IELTS. There are Some Universities in Belgium Universities where you can study without IELTS.
- Ghent University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- University of Antwerp
- Hasselt University
List of Belgium Scholarships
Belgium Offers Fully Funded Scholarships to International Students. This article will make it easy for you to choose the best scholarship program for your studies.
1# Belgium Government Scholarships
The Belgium Government offers Fully Funded 220 Scholarships Each Year to International Students. The Scholarships are available for Master Degree Program and Short Courses in Belgium. If you are from Developing Country then you are eligible for this Scholarship.
This Program Covers Full Tuition Fees, Monthly Grant, Accommodation Expenses, Airfare Tickets, and Other Expenses.
Read About: Belgium Government Scholarships
2# VLIR-UOS Scholarship Program
VLIR-UOS is One of the Best Scholarship Programs offered in Belgium. This Program accepts 31 International Students Every Year to Study at Flemish University or college.
The Best thing about this Scholarship is that This Program Covers a Full Tuition Fee, Monthly Grant, Accommodation Expenses, Airfare Tickets, and Other Expenses.
Read About: VLIR-UOS Scholarship Program
3# ARES Scholarships Program
This Scholarship Program is Ideal for those Students who want to get a One Year Specialization Degree or Advanced Training of 4-6 Months in Belgium.
Under this program, 150 international students are accepted for Masters Program and 70 foreigners are taken in for advanced training courses.
Read About: ARES Scholarships Program
4# Master Mind Scholarship by the Government of Flanders
The Government of Flanders also offers Scholarships to International Students. Master Mind Scholarship to foreign students who wish to continue their masters. This scholarship program admits 30-40 international students every year.
Read About: Master Mind Scholarship
There are Few More Scholarships to Study in Belgium For International Students given below.
- Belgian Development Agency (BTC) Scholarships
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarship
- CIUF-CUD Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programs in Belgium
- Science@Leuven Scholarships for International Students
- The IRO Doctoral Scholarship Programme at K.U. Leuven
- Universiteit Leuven
- Liege University Scholarships for International Students
- Belgian American Education Foundation Fellowships
- Ghent University Masters Grants for Students from Developing Countries
- University of Ghent Doctoral Special Research Fund
How to Study in Belgium Without IELTS
The Very Simple and Easy Way and is Acceptable by Belgium Universities in order to be exempt from IELTS.
- You can Study Free of Cost and Without IELTS in Belgium. If You have earned your previous degree in English Langauge Institute.
- Applicants can apply on behalf of the English Langauge Proficiency Certificate. The Students Need to provide an official Declaration or Certificate Printed on Headed and Stamped Paper as Evidence that the Previous Education was in English Medium.
Also Read: Scholarships in Norway Without IELTS
Also Read: Scholarships in Sweden Without IELTS