The Applications are now invited to apply for the Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada for the Academic Year 2022. The Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Graduate Degree programs for the January 2022 intake. The USask Scholarships offers Full Scholarships for International students in Canada to study at the heart of Saskatoon. The U of S Ranked 301–400 in the world and 13–18 in Canada.
The University of Saskatchewan is a Canadian Public Research University, founded on March 19, 1907, that offer a Full range of Programs at the Undergraduate and Graduate level. The University of Saskatchewan is Canadas Leading University. USask is home to over 3,000 international students from 130 countries.
Out of all the many choices available to students, Canada comes out on top. Canada is the Luxurious Country to Study. There are more than 80% of foreign students studying in Canada than Canadian students. There are a lot of Scholarships are Funded by the University of Saskatchewan. You can also Study in Canada Without IELTS.
Details About Saskatchewan University Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Saskatoon
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
You will be automatically considered for some of the Scholarships at the University of Saskatoon.
Why Choose the University of Saskatchewan
- We’ll welcome you with open arms
- You’ll learn with the best and brightest
- Our quality of life ranks highest in the world
- We’ll set you on the path to a promising future
- The cost to study and live here is affordable (Many Scholarships are Available)
- We’ll offer you an experience like no other
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Certificate Programs
- Undergraduate: Four Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Doctoral: 3 Years
Available Fields Offered by University of Saskatchewan
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Languages and Communications
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Society and Law
The Following Scholarships offered by the University of Saskatchewan for its Undergraduate Degree Programs and Graduate Degree Programs.
University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarships
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships: You will automatically be considered for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship when you apply for admission
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships: Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships are uSask’s highest-valued, renewable entrance scholarships and are awarded based on academics, leadership, and contributions to the school and community life. Best and Brightest Scholarships Includes:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships: Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships: Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
- More About University of Saskatoon Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
University of SaskatchewanGraduate Scholarships
There are a variety of funding sources for graduate students at the University of Saskatchewan.
- University Dean’s scholarship: Master’s: $18,000 for up to two years. Doctoral: $22,000 for up to three years.
- You can find more about Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- For Bachelors: should be high School Students outside Canada if applying for Bachelors’s Degree.
- For Masters: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- For Ph.D.: A Master’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- Proof of English language proficiency: Such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test. If you cant give ILETS then go for Duolingo English Test. Cheap and Easy then IELTS.
The last date to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada for Admission in for Scholarship is 1st December 2021
How to Apply for the USask Scholarships
The Applicants Need to apply Online. Find a Program, and check the admission Requirements and then Apply. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Saskatoon. To Learn How to Apply (Visit Here)