Study in the Netherlands on a Scholarship with Full Funding. The application period for Radboud University Scholarships 2023/24, Netherlands, is currently open. The Radboud University in the Netherlands is a general university, active in nearly all subjects, and one of the leading institutions in the world. The scholarship for 2023/24 is now available. You must apply for the Radboud University Scholarship, which will cover all of your expenses. International applicants from any nation are welcome to apply. This award is for a Master’s Degree Programme. There will be a total of 37 scholarships available.
All Academic Disciplines are taught exclusively in English. For the Master’s Degree Program in the fields of science, social science, arts, medicine, law, etc., all fields and majors are offered. There are four scholarship programmes available at Radboud University. Radboud University offers four distinct types of scholarships for which you can apply. Radboud Scholarship Program, Orange Tulip Scholarship, or Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship
Details About Radboud University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Netherland
- University: Radboud University
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2023
- Netherlands Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (10,000+)
- Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship for 2023
- Farm Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship for 2023
Study Fields at Radboud University
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships offering Scholarships in the following Fields & Majors given below. All Programs are Taught Entirely in English.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
Radboud University Scholarship for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The following will be covered by the University.
- Students who will be receiving a Fully Funded Scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1st September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
While submitting the application, the student must upload the following documents:
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference.
The last date to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship 2023, the Netherlands For International Students is 28th February 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The Application Process is Online. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application form. To Apply, Please Visit the button below.
About the Netherlands
- It’s a Famous Country in Europe and comes in a Schengen Country, a European Union Country.
- The Netherlands Universities ranked among the Top 100 recently.
- People also call Holland, the Netherlands
- You can Study Free of Cost and Without IELTS in the Netherlands. If You have earned your previous degree in English Language Institute.
- Applicants can apply on behalf of the English Language Proficiency Certificate. The Students Need to provide an official Declaration or Certificate Printed on Headed and Stamped Paper as Evidence that their Previous Education was in English Medium.