We are happy to let you know that the Qatar Visa Sponsorship Jobs for 2023 are now accepting applications from interested applicants, students, and workers. It is not necessary to obtain government approval to apply for jobs in Qatar that provide visa sponsorship. What this means is that the company will act as your direct employer, sponsoring your work visa application and Providing you with Round-Trip Airfare. More importantly, you will not have to endure the hassle of obtaining governmental approval and standing in line. Every day, hundreds of new jobs are posted online by companies in Qatar, and we will compile a list of all the available positions that also provide visa sponsorship. There are no language proficiency standards, so you do not need to worry about taking the IELTS or the TOEFL. If you are interested in applying for this position and believe you meet the requirements, you can do so entirely online.
And you know what? Salaries in Qatar are among the highest in the world. Fewer than 30 million people call Qatar home. Discoveries of Large Reserves of Oil and Natural Gas have made Qatar a wealthy country. Since the demand for oil and gas has expanded, Qatar’s economy has grown to become the largest and most prosperous in the entire Middle Eastern region. Indeed, there are many job opportunities in Qatari businesses, and all levels of education are welcome to apply. Remember that in 2022, Qatar will host the FIFA World Cup and that the country will be in need of 20,000 volunteers? Then make sure to sign up to help out with the event by visiting the FIFA 2022 Volunteer Registration | QatarTM website. Here is a list of companies that will sponsor your visa to work in Qatar in 2023.
Details About Qatar Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Country: Qatar
- Currency: Qatari Riyal
- UAE Jobs Without Visa Sponsorship (No Sponsor Needed)
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Australia 2023 (New Update)
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada for 2023
1# First comes First (Qatar Airways Jobs)
A Qatar airways job is a dream for many applicants. Qatar Airways is offering a Huge number of Jobs for Hundreds. Currently, there 305 Job openings are in Qatar Airways which include Cabin crew, cabin services, Pilots, Cargo and airport operations, Customer service, engineering, and specialist jobs. Applicants who have fewer qualifications must apply. This one is the most hiring company.
As for salary and Allowances: Basic salary of QAR 3600/month for the first 6 months, rising to QAR 4,000/month upon completing the probationary period.
- Discounted Tickets
- Traveling around the world
- Free Hotel Accommodation
- Relocation Support, Visa Sponsorship
- How to Apply: First Visit the Website https://careers.qatarairways.com/global/en/search-results
- Then you will see all open positions by Qatar Airways. Select Location “Qatar”
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service, and reliability. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world. It offers one of the best employment opportunities for employees. There are few positions available. The company offers:
- Married status available
- Company-provided housing in our community for expatriate workers
- Furnishing grant
- Generous annual leave package of 37 working days for Senior Staff, and 24 working days for non-senior staff
- Annual air passage to your base country for employees, spouses, and up to four dependent children staying in Qatar.
- Free medical and dental care
- Transportation allowance
- Interest-free car loan facility
- Recreational clubs and programs
- Educational assistance
- Training and promotional opportunities
- How to Apply: First Visit the Website https://careers.qatargas.com/
3# Qatar Steel
Qatar Steel company is one of the largest steel producers in the country and is the first Integrated Steel Manufacturing Company located in the Gulf. Qatar Steel employs about 1830 staff from various nationalities and provides excellent service conditions and living standards to its employees.
Benefits for Employees (Non-Qatari Ones)
In addition to the tax-free salaries, Qatar Steel provides a full range of benefits, which includes the following:
- Location Allowance.
- Shift Allowance.
- Free Accommodation or Allowance.
- Medical Care.
- Life and Accident Insurance Coverage.
- End of Service Benefit.
- 24-37 days of Annual Leave (Depending on grade).
- Annual Air Ticket (Economy Class and convertible to cash).
- Interest-Free Loans such as Car Loan & Furnishing Loan.
- Children Education & Transportation Assistance.
- End of Service Gratuity.
- Acting Allowance
- How to Apply: First Visit the Website: https://www.qatarsteel.com.qa/careers-in-qatar-steel/
4# Qatar Petrochemical Company
Qatar Petrochemical country is one of the largest and most successful producers of low-density polyethylene, a basic plastic polymer that is derived from oil and natural gas. They have currently staff from 30+ different nationalities. They offer Jobs in the Fields of:
- Accounts Payable
- Budgeting and Control
- Business Solutions
- Business Support
- Capability Building
- Communication and Media
- Electrical and Automation
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Events, Protocol and CSR
- General Services
- HR Planning and Recruitment
- HR Services
- Human Resources
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Internal Audit
- IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Learning & Development
- Logistic & Bagging
- Materials and Inventory
- Product Development
- Public Relations
- QAPCO Club
- Quality Control
- Safety and Security
- Strategy, Planning & Business Intelligence
- Strategy and Corporate Excellence
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Sustainability and Environment
- Technical Customer Services
- How to Apply: First Visit: https://qapco.com/careers/the-value-of-diversity/
- The Click on “Careers“
4# Qatar Cement Company Jobs
Qatar National Cement Co is a major producer. The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and should be able to handle the responsibility and Job requirements. Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation.
- How to Apply: First Visit: https://www.qatarcement.com/eng/careers.html
5# Qatar Energy
QatarEnergy provides excellent opportunities for individuals looking for careers across many disciplines. QatarEnergy is dedicated to attracting and hiring the highest caliber of employees. QatarEnergy emphasizes diversity, recruiting from all around the world to achieve excellence.
QatarEnergy provides comprehensive and competitive packages that could include salaries free of local taxes, family status allowances, accommodation allowance, children’s education assistance, free medical and dental care, transport allowance, and generous annual leave with paid airfares to the country of origin.
- How to Apply: First Visit: https://www.qatarenergy.qa/en/Careers/Pages/Recruitment.aspx
6# PWC Qatar
PwC is one of the world’s largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. It is offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Qatar.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
- Government Clearance Required? No
- How to Apply: First Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pwc-middle-east/jobs/
- Then Select Location: Qatar
- In Linkedin, click on Jobs. Then in the search bar write “Visa Sponsorship” and next to it select the country Qatar.
That’s it. Good luck