Internships are available through PSEB’s Internship Program for Graduates. Eligible candidates may come from any part of Pakistan. Males and Females alike are welcome to apply. The internship has only six months left. As a stipend, Pakistan’s Software Export Board will offer you 20,000 Rupees Every Month. The PSEB Paid Internship in Pakistan is open to Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
Applicants must be between the Ages of 20 and 30 in order to be considered for the position. There is no requirement for a certain CGPA. There is no need to pay either of these fees. With the help of the National TCT R&D Fund Company, Pakistani students can get paid internships. This is a great opportunity for Pakistan’s youth to learn new skills from one of the country’s leading multinational companies.
This internship programme will place 3,500 Recent College graduates (both ICT and non-ICT) in ICT enterprises and IT departments. To promote Pakistan’s IT industry in both domestic and international markets, the Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) is a government agency. Below you’ll find additional information on the PSEB Internship Program.
PSEB Internship Program For Graduates 2022 Details
- Internship Location: PSEB Office
- Stipend: 20,000
- Duration: 6 Months
- No. of Seats: 3,500
- Deadline: 30th July 2022
Stipend & Duration
All Selected applicants from all over Pakistan will get a 20,000 As monthly stipend. In ICT companies and IT departments of Public & Private organizations for a maximum period of six months.
2% SEATS RESERVED FOR THE DISABLED. The age limit for disabled ICT and Non – ICT graduates is from 20 to 40 years.
500 SEATS RESERVED FOR GRADUATES OF BALOCHISTAN. Graduates having Balochistan domicile and willing to work in Balochistan are eligible.
- Candidates having 16 years of education from the HEC recognized universities/institutions.
- Must be a citizen and permanent resident of Pakistan as per NADRA record.
- Must have graduated or have completed required courses for their degree program (final result card/ transcript/ course completion certificate issued by the university) in year 2019 and onwards attested by the University/Institution.
- Should not have a current job (candidate has to provide an Undertaking).
- Age should be between 20-30 years on the last date of application submission.
- Age relaxation for disabled graduates is 20-40.
- The minimum CGPA requirement is 2.0/4.0 or 55% marks.
- Profile Picture.
- CNIC Front Back.
- Educational Degree/Transcript and/or Certifications Attested by HEC Recognized University
Steps to Apply for Internship Program.
- Create your account.
- Create your resume.
- Upload required documents.
- Provide bank information.
- Provide bank information.
- Review all information and submit the application.
Click Apply for ICT Internship (for ICT graduates).