This Internship Schedule in France 2022 is now accepting applications. For international students, France’s OECD Internship Program is a prestigious option. Students studying (Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.) degrees are eligible to apply for this internship in France. OECD France Internships are open to undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. students. The internship is open to people from all walks of life.
The Internship will select 500 interns who are committed and enrolled in Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. programs to participate in the internship program. Paris is the location of the Program. The Internship lasts for six months. International students should take advantage of this chance. You can study in France without having to take the IELTS exam.
Paris, France, is the most common location for internships. In France or remotely from home, the Selected Interns will have the opportunity to participate in an internship. Again, keep in mind that this is a paid internship opportunity. For international students, there are various internships that are completely paid for. Among the primary objectives of this program is to help successful applicants develop their analytical and technical abilities in an international context. Please have a look at the information provided in the next section the full list of details.
An Overview of the OECD’s French Internship Program
To apply for an internship, you must be a French citizen; you must also be at least 18 years old; you must be a bachelor, master, or PhD student; and you must be able to provide proof of financial need.
- For International Students, there are 500 OECD Internships per year.
- The length of the internship:
- Internships can last able to six calendar month at a time.
- Internship opportunities in corporate functions include audit, information technology, and legal services.
- It includes everything from office administration to human resources to translation to media and public relations to event management.
- Research and support for program specialists will be the responsibility of successful candidates.
- Bribery and corruption, climate change, competition, corporate governance, development, digitalization, economy, education, employment, energy, environment, finance, gender and diversity, health, inclusive growth, industry, innovation, and entrepreneurialism
The Advantages of a Summer Internship
- Every intern will receive a monthly financial aid of 700 Euros.
- Visa processing will be handled by the OECD personnel for the interns.
- A six-month stay at OECD.
- For a 12-month period, the internship can be renewed if the intern performs well.
Requirements for a person to be eligible
- Candidates must be pursuing (Bachelor, Master or Ph.D.) degree programs at the time of application.
- Applicants must be under the age of 65.
- At the very least, the applicant must be available for a month.
Four deadlines are set for each calendar year. All year round, you can apply. March 2022 to September 2022 are the deadlines.
Methods for Applying
Candidates must submit an online application to be considered. If you are interested in applying, please visit their website. We are here to guide you in every aspect you need.