Are you interested in pursuing a career in engineering? You may now apply for NESPAK jobs in Pakistan for the year 2022 by visiting this page. There are numerous job openings for engineers in NESPAK’s most recent advertising campaign. National Engineering Services Pakistan is always on the lookout for the best and brightest Pakistanis to join our team. whom the engineering team appreciates for their efforts. You are now eligible to apply for all of the open positions.
Charitable activities and employee benefits are the primary goals of National Engineering Services Pakistan. Founded in 1995, NESPAK is a Non-Profit, Non-Governmental Organisation. As a result, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Employees receive a variety of perks on a regular basis. Now is the time to open the NESPAK jobs 2022 online and submit your application. Simply fill out an online application for the NESPAK position with the necessary details.
Students with an interest in engineering have expressed their gratitude for the opportunity to apply for this position. The senior civil engineer, senior electrical engineer, 3D models, sub-engineer, electrical engineer, and junior electrical engineer are all employed by NESPAK, as well as the IT manager. Engineers looking for work can apply from anywhere in the country, as long as they are citizens of Pakistan. You can apply online now; fill out the form and submit it before the deadline. NESPAK applications must be submitted by the 20th of May 2022 in order to be considered.
Details About NESPAK Jobs 2022 In Pakistan
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: National Engineering Services Pakistan
- Eligible Region: Pakistan
- Required Education: Bachelors, DAE & Diploma
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Deadline: 20th May 2022
- IT Executive
- IT Manager
- 3D Modeler
- Junior Engineer Electrical
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
The applicant must fulfill all the requirements or know about the eligibility criteria
- The candidate must have a BSC degree in computer science (HON) or Software Engineering
- BSC Software Engineering or Computer Science (Hon)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a related field
Senior Engineer (Civil)
- The senior civil Engineer must have a BSC civil Engineer and at least 5 years of experience in the construction supervision of transmission lines or substation projects.
- The age limit of senior Civil Engineers is up to 35
- At least two years of experience using the 3D Max and Illustrator
Senior Electrical Engineer
- The degree must be BSC Electrical Engineering
- Having five years of experience in transmission lines, design review, and substation site supervision
- For applicants, age must be 35 or less
- Minimum one-year work experience of AutoCAD
- Require three years of work experience in Associate Engineering (DAE)
- The degree in BSc Electrical Engineering
- The applicant must have one year of work experience related to the field
How To Apply
The whole process of applying for NESPAK jobs is online. The candidates need to follow these steps and apply online.
- Candidates can apply to the official web portal of NESPAK.
- The organization considers only online application submissions before the deadline.
- The last date to apply for NESPAK is 20th May 2022.