Applications are now open to apply for the NEPRA Jobs 2021. Candidates seeking the govt jobs are encouraged to apply for these new positions offered by the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA). Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply for these latest positions offered by NEPRA.
Interested candidates can apply the application form online; candidates belonging to any Pakistan city are eligible to apply for this job. Education required Primary to Masters degree. Candidates who are fulfilling the required eligibility criteria must not miss this opportunity. We encourage both Male/Female candidates to apply for National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2021.
Interested candidates must apply for the Latest Nepra jobs before 23rd July 2021. For further information about these latest vacancies in NEPRA, check the provided details below and apply accordingly.
If you are looking for more government jobs, you can visit Globerscholarships at any time.
Do you want to Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021? If Yes! Then your wait is over; Medical Cadet Course Registration 2021 is now open. If you are interested in Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet 2021
NEPRA Jobs 2021 Advertisement Details:
|Organization:||National Electric Power Regulatory Authority|
|No of Positions:||36|
Also, Check World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021, USA
Positions Announced in NEPRA Jobs:
Following positions are announced in National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2021:
- Senior Advisor (Hydro)
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Technical Assistant
- Junior Executive
- Dispatch Rider
- Front Desk Executive
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible for NEPRA Jobs
- Both Male/Female candidates can apply
- Education required: Primary – Masters
- Age required Max 35-40 Years
For more details about the eligibility criteria, check the advertisement mentioned at the bottom of the page
How to Apply for NEPRA Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can apply online for the Nepra Jobs.
- Download the application form mentioned at the bottom.
- Candidates must submit the test fee through a prescribed deposit slip.
- Selected candidates will be posted to the head office or any regional office.
- Candidates must mention the post applied on the top corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Mailing Address: National Electric Power Regulatory Authority NEPRA, Islamabad
To apply, download the NEPRA Application Form from the link mentioned below: