The Applications are now open to apply for the Mitacs Global Research Internship in Canada 2022. A Fully Funded Summer Internship in Canada For International Students to Spend their Summer in Canadian Universities under the Supervisor. This is a 12 Week of Paid Internships in Canada For International Students. All the Expenses will be covered under this Internship Program. The Internship is Available in More than 70 Universities in Canada.
The 12 Week Mitacs Global Research Internship is consist of a variety of academic disciplines, from Science, Engineering, and Mathematics to the Humanities and Social Sciences. The Undergraduate, Master, and PhD Degree Students can apply. Both Male and Female Participants can apply. The Duration of the Internship is 12 weeks.
This is a Summer Internship Program. You will Spend Your Summer in Canada. From May to October of Each Year. All-Academic Disciplines are Eligible. Mitacs Globalink Research Internships can offer you an international experience like no other. There are Many Opportunities available in Canada for International Students Like Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS. The Full Detailed Information about the Global Research Summer Internship in Canada is given below.
Details About Mitacs Global Research Internship in Canada
- Country: Canada
- Internship For: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 22nd September 2021
Aim of the Internship
The objective of the Globalink Research Internship is to build a bridge between Canada and emerging international research talent. Globalink Research Internships are open to all disciplines.
The Mitacs Globalink Summer Research Internship Receive:
- Round-trip Airfare to Canada (amount varies depending on country of origin)
- Transportation from Airport in Canada to accommodation
- Stipend for housing (amount varies depending on country of origin)
- Health insurance
- Stipend towards student enrollment fees up to a maximum of $300
- Stipend for food and incidentals (amount varies depending on country of origin)
- Support from student mentors on campus in Canada
- Registration for industry events and professional development courses
- Globalink Research Internship certificate of completion
Is an English Language Certificate Required?
No, Mitacs does Not Require Applicants to Submit Language Proficiency Scores.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be Enrolled in a Full-time Undergraduate or Combined Undergraduate/Master’s Program.
- Be available to complete a 12-week internship, arriving in Canada between May 1 and July 31, 2022.
- Possess a valid passport that is valid until at least January 2023
- An official transcript from the Home University, in English or French.
- At Least One Letter of Reference From a Professor or Research Supervisor
- A CV Detailing Research Experience
- Apply to a minimum of three, maximum of seven, projects and ensure selections are from at least three different Canadian provinces.
Globalink Research Internships are open to all Disciplines from Science, Engineering, and Mathematics to the Humanities and Social Sciences.
The Last Date to Apply for the Mitacs Global Research Internship in Canada 2022 is 22nd September 2021
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the Global Summer Internship in Canada. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Mitacs Global Summer Internship Canada.