Hello everyone. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. This is to notify you that applications are currently being accepted for the Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2023. The Maastricht University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students in the Netherlands. This scholarship is entirely funded by the Dutch government. Furthermore, it is one of the most prestigious and well-known scholarship programmes. The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme grants 24 full scholarships for the year 2023. While you are studying in the Netherlands, you can also apply for the Netherlands Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
Participants may come from any country and of any nationality. The Maastricht University Scholarship for 2023 is open to Maastricht University students enrolled in a 1 or 2-year Master’s Degree Programme. 13 Months for a Master’s Programme of One Year The duration of a two-year Master’s programme is 25 months. Please do not take your career lightly and apply with enthusiasm. There are numerous opportunities; simply visit our home. The University will bear all expenses for the entire duration of the scholarship programme.
Details About Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Holland (Netherlands)
- Course Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Classes Begins: September 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (Dutch Ministry of Education)
- Deadline: 1st February 2023
The Netherlands is one of my favourite countries to Study in. An open-minded country that welcomes international students. The Netherlands is in Europe.
And the language of the country is mostly English, while local people talk in Dutch.
Duration of the UM Holland-High Potential scholarship
- 13 months for a one-year master program
- 25 months for a two-year master program
Amount of the UM Holland-High Potential scholarship program 2023-2024:
|Living expenses||€ 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 207||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
- Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Maastricht Graduate School of Governance
- Maastricht Sustainability Institute
- School of Business and Economics
Areas of Study
- Arts & Culture
- Behavioural Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Globalization & Development
- Health & Life Sciences
- Media, Technology & Innovation
- Politics & Governance
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
All Candidates must meet the following:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland, or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a participating full-time master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2023.
Upload the following documents in .doc, .docx or PDF format, and submit your application.
- Curriculum Vitae (Up to Date) and should not be longer than two A4 pages.
- Letter of motivation. Please use the template for the motivation letter. This template will focus on your motivation for the scholarship.
- Proof of academic excellence
- Personal statement of financial needs
- A reference letter. We have prepared scholarship reference letter guidelines; please forward them to your referee.
- Recommendation letters should be dated and written no earlier than February 2022
The last date to apply for the Maastricht University Holland Scholarship 2023 is 1st February 2023
How to Apply (Application Process)
Step 1: Register for one of the participating master programmes at UM
For further details on how to register for a master programme at UM, please see your prospective programme’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for UM. You will need a student number in order to complete and submit the
Step 2: Please fill in the application form, you need to log in with your UM account
Please use this link to fill out the application form. We can only accept applications via the application form.