A Fully Funded 10-Week internship Program in the United States is the LPI Summer Internship 2023. All international college students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this summer internship. Any student, from any country, may apply. The LPI internship Will Cover All Costs, including airfare, meals, lodging, visa fees, and a monthly stipend. No Application Fee is Necessary. There is no English Proficiency Test exam requirement for these internships, so you don’t need to be concerned. Without IELTS or the GRE, you can apply for the LPI internship. The LPI joins one of the top internship programs to experience a new workplace. Participants who have been chosen will be contacted in March 2023.
All Eligible Students will be taken into consideration, however, those who are majoring in physical or natural science, engineering, computer science, or mathematics are preferred. The aforementioned fields are therefore preferred but not required. Apply if you have any additional academic experience. On the southeast side of Houston, Texas, the LPI is close to the NASA Johnson Space Center. From June 5 to August 11, 2023, this 10-week course is offered. The entire information regarding the LPI Summer Internship in the USA in 2023 is provided below.
Details About LPI Summer Internship 2023
- Internship Country: Houston, USA
- Duration: 10 Weeks (June 5–August 11, 2023)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 12th December 2022
- Standard Chartered Bank Internships 2023 (Visa Sponsorship Available)
- UNICEF Summer Internship 2023 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
LPI Internship Benefits
The LPI is a Fully Funded Internship. All the Expenses will be covered.
- All interns will get a stipend of up to $7,720 to cover the program-associated costs.
- Air Tickets will be provided.
- Travel Expenses of up to $500 will be provided to the international interns.
- Housing and Living Expenses will be covered.
- Interns who will be submitting accepted abstracts to the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference as 1st author will get additional financial support. $1,000 (domestic travelers) and up to $1,500 (international travelers) to help defray travel expenses.
Physical or Natural science, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics are Preferred, but all Eligible Students will be considered.
- All domestic and international Undergraduate students can apply.
- If you hold a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field but are actively pursuing another bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to this program, then you are eligible to apply.
- Students should be willing to be an intern for 10 weeks of duration.
- Candidates will be considered without any gender, age, color disability race, or religious discrimination.
- NO IELTS/TOEFL is Required if you can get English Proficiency Certificate from your professor of English at your university.
|December 12, 2022||Deadline for Application|
|March 2023||Notification of Selections|
|June 5, 2023||Program Begins|
|August 9, 2023||LPI Summer Intern Conference|
|August 10, 2023||Alumni Seminar|
|August 11, 2023||Program Ends|
|August 12, 2023||Departure/Move-Out|
How to Apply for the LPI Summer Internship 2023 (Application Process)
You will need to apply using the online application form. Paper applications will not be accepted. Applications are only accepted using the online application form.
Once you begin the application, you must complete all questions on the form, including essay-style questions.
Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation email with your application number and a link to view the status of your reference letters.
You are required to submit at least two reference letters (maximum of 3) and official transcripts to qualify for the program.