Applications are invited to apply for the KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea. All International Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship 2022. This is golden opportunity to all students to pursue their Bachelors Degree from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. Aspirants are highly encouraged to apply for Full Scholarship by KAIST for the Academic Session of 2022-23. Also apply for DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 in Germany (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by university under this scholarship to undertake an Undergraduate Degree. The scholarship will cover Tuition Fee, Monthly Allowance, Health Insurance etc. The basic aim of the scholarship to support mist talented students.
Looking for more opportunities? You can find plenty of them visit our Platform Globerscholarships today
KAIST was established in 1971 and it is a national research university located in Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by Korean government as the first research oriented science and engineering university. According to QS World University Ranking it is ranked at 46th in the world and 6th in Asia. Must SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Thailand (Fully Funded).
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Bachelors
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 22 October 2021.
Don’t miss this great opportunity British Chevening Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom (Fully Funded).
Financial Benefits of KAIST Scholarship:
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea for International Students will provide necessary funds to complete your degree. Detail of the scholarship is given below:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
List of Available Academic Study Fields:
All study areas are offered by KAIST under this scholarship, applicants can apply in any academic field and major. All subjects are given below:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
Check Scholarships in 2022
To gain admission in the university, candidates have to submit following documents:
For International Candidates of Korean Origin:
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
You need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be graduated from high school.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- An applicant should maintain his or her GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- Applicants holding Korean nationality are must have their education outside of Korea.
- International candidates who completed their high school in Korea.
There are Three cycles to apply for KAIST Scholarship, students can apply in any cycle. Deadline for each cycle is given below:
- Opening Date: 3rd September 2021
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 22ndOctober 2021
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 29th October 2021
- Opening Date: 8th November 2021
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 14th January 2022
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 21st January 2022
- Opening Date: 1st March 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents: 27th May 2022
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: 30th May 2022
How to Apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022?
To apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, applicants need to follow the given below steps:
- In order to apply, read the guidelines to get familiar with the application process.
- Download the online application form.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Check the documents, after uploading them.
For more information about the KAIST admission requirements, visit KAIST Admission Guide for International Aspirants.