Utilize the renowned Japanese Farming Jobs of 2023. Japanese Farmworker Jobs with Flight Tickets, Accommodation, and Monthly Wages for Foreigners In all industries, more than 80% of Japanese workers are foreigners. However, Japan’s agriculture industry is expanding quickly. Additionally, demand for farmers is rising daily. Feeding and cleaning animals, planting fruits and vegetables (such as potatoes, lettuce, leeks, tomatoes, strawberries, and melons), and harvesting crops are a few examples of chores on a farm. The largest agriculture sector is in Japan. In Tokyo, Japan, the average salary for a farmer is JPY 7,900,345 per year and JPY 3,798 per hour. IELTS and TOEFL are not necessary.
If you have completed your undergraduate, graduate, or other course of study and are seeking employment, you should consider working in Japan. The Japanese corporations will offer full lodging, travel tickets, and visa sponsorship. The Third-Largest Economy in The World is that of Japan. In Japan, almost 100,000 foreigners are employed. For farming jobs in Japan, prior farming experience is not necessary. Your farm job in Japan will be prearranged by the Japanese farming company before you travel there, allowing you to begin working there as soon as you arrive. You can find more information below.
Details About Japanese Farming Jobs 2023
- Job Country: Japan
- Level: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, and others
- Who can Apply: Anyone (Overseas), Foreign Applicants
- Japanese Level: Not necessary
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Leave: Paid leave
- Transportation: Reimbursed up to 20,000 yen per month
- Flight: Return flight
- Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Now)
- Italy Farm Working Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Now)
- Australian Companies Willing to Sponsor Visa in 2023 (Apply Now)
Task (Type of Work)
Your tasks may include:
- Working with horses, cows, and chickens: Feeding, clearing the dung out, cleaning machinery, milking, cleaning the animals, and selling products such as eggs, milk, ice cream, etc.
- Planting fruits and vegetables (e.g. pumpkins, potatoes, lettuces, leeks, tomatoes, strawberries, peaches, melons), caring, harvesting, processing and possibly selling produce locally
- Growing cut flowers and ornamental plants
- Seeding, growing, and harvesting crops such as rice, millet, corn, wheat
Accommodation and Meals
The farms offer accommodation and meals. The costs for accommodation and meals are deducted from your salary. It is a very small amount. The kind of accommodation may vary from farm to farm such as:
- Directly with the farmer’s family or at a separate farm staff accommodation
- Single room or dorm room
- Either cooked meals are provided to you, or you would get raw ingredients such as vegetables and meat that you can prepare on your own
List of Farming Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japan
You can search and apply for All Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japan from the sites given below:
How to Find Agriculture Jobs in Japan
Many Japanese websites introduce agricultural jobs. The followings are websites that you should try to find agriculture-related Jobs in Japan. Copy these names on Google and then apply for the Farming Jobs from there.
- Noka no oshigoto navi
- Agri Navi
- Daiichiji Sangyo net
- Farm Help
- Hello Work
Other Japanese Companies Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Apart from farming, there are many other Japanese Visa Sponsorship Jobs are available that are open and you can apply. The initial contract is 2 years. Available in all sectors.
You will get a Salary: of ¥300,000 / Month, Visa Sponsorship, Paid leave, Transportation, Reimbursed up to 20,000 yen per month, and a Return flight upon completing the initial 2-year contract.
How to Apply (Application Process)
You’ll need to secure employment before arriving in Japan. You can apply directly and there will be direct hiring.
- First, you have to Visit Jobs In Japan
- Second, if you are not a Japanese Citizen, then you have to click on “Visa Offered”
- Under Visa Offered all the Jobs Opportunities will be available in Japan for International Applicants that are available with Visa Sponsorship.
- Use the Filter and select the Job Category “Education, Teaching, Training.”, IT, Engineering, or anything.
- Once you get an offer for a Job, they will assist you with all the Visa processes for coming to Japan.