Applications are welcomed to apply for IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 in Austria. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme 2022. The IST Postdoctoral scholarship program 2022 is great a opportunity for those candidates to have excellent academic records and want to do their further studies in research at international environment. The students work and learn in the field of Science with their international fellows and mentors under this Fully Funded Scholarship. So that’s why this proves that highly qualified students will work in outstanding and highly appreciated environment in the fields of computer science, natural science, mathematics and other different other subjects under this fully funded scholarship program. Also apply for Study without GRE and GMAT in USA Universities 2022
IST scholarship program is based on two pillars basically the one is it gives opportunity to expert in research and second it gives their postdoctoral degree into a career progressive shape. All research projects which offers here are warmly appreciated here. The supervisors of related field are available easily here. If the subject area is interdisciplinary another host to look after also provided here. This institute mainly have 51 major research groups and at least 90 research groups having insights to that related 51 groups till 2026.
IST scholarship in Austria gives opportunity to their students to best option to boost up their career in a progressive way and way to use their potential skills in all over the educational duration. Moreover it focuses PhD students to work with different cultural background and uplift their skills with mutual cooperation in research work. It also encourages to PHD students to cope up with different cultural facts by interacting international students. It provides best quality of education which is very helpful in the personal and professional life of the students.
IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 Details:
- University: Institute of Science and Technology, Austria
- Degree level: Postdoctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Austria
- Last Date: 5 November 2021
Read about how to Study in Canada without IELTS – Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships.
Also check UNICEF Internship Program 2022 (Paid).
- This scholarship is for multiple cultural students for all over the world.
- This scholarship is fully funded and bear all expenses during study duration which is 2 years.
- It gives students 4 tracks to compete their goals.
- This IST scholarship provides students BRIDGE placements and secondments if possible.
- It also provides the best excellency title in the research field like “Marie Sklodowska-curie”.
Available Degree programs:
- Computer science
- Natural science
- Research proposal of having at least 5 pages.
- Recommendation letter.
- A table of complete ethical issues.
- A student can apply in any research field of his/her interest.
- Till the last date applicant must be completed PHD degree in any field before apply in IST.
- There should be 4year research experience to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants need to complete their degrees of PHD before applying in the IST for scholarship.
- Those applicants who will not provide the proof of diploma in the form of copy are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant should not from local area like Austria.
- Applicant must not be involved in any other activity in Austria before applying in IST scholarship.
- Applicant must complete research work before call deadline after that he/she will not eligible.
The last date to apply for this IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 in Austria for International Aspirants is 5th November 2021.
How to Apply for IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program?
- There will only be online apply.
- The candidate will receive an email from IST for further details and related information.
- Applicant must be provide all personal details correctly which are name, address, date of birth etc.
- Applicant should provide the all previous 5year history before the call deadline.
- Applicant should complete all the required field of information of PHD program.
- If applicant have other additional courses or study programs then must be mention in it because it is a positive point for his/her in further.
- All data should be current which applicant will provide either it is professional or academic related.
- Applicant have to choose supervisor by itself and if needed can choose another secondary supervisor.
- For successful apply applicant must provide a title project of 100 character or another way submit a summary having 300 words.
- The applicant could choice 2 top choices for planning and this would not affect his/her evaluation process.
- Provide all details carefully and submit it.