Applications for this Scholarship – 2022 have been open for a while now. Full-Funded scholarships for undergraduate, master, Ph.D., and postdoctoral studies are offered by the (IDB). No submission fee is required for this program. Different majors are available to international students at Islamic Development. All students, male and female, are eligible for this Scholarship.
The IsDB will cover all of the expenditure. You will study at some of the world’s most prestigious universities, including Cambridge, Oxford, the Queen Mary University of London, Copenhagen University, and McGill University in Canada, through the IsDB Scholarship Program. IsDB is the world’s most prestigious scholarship.
In order to receive the ISDB Scholarship, nationals of IsDB Member Countries and Muslim societies from non-Muslim countries worldwide must apply. Scholarship programs are part of the Bank’s larger aim to improve the social resources of its members and the Muslim communities of non-member nations.
Details of the Scholarship Program
Applications are open to students pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., or postdoctoral research degree, as well as those pursuing vocational training.
How Long Do IsDB Degree Programs Take?
In addition to undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. programs, the IsDB-ISFD supports 21 Least Developed Member Countries in their pursuit of (VET) and bachelor’s degrees.
Students from worldwide are eligible for the scholarship program. The Bank’s current membership is comprised of 57 nations.
A list of universities with whom we collaborate
This program’s partners include universities in the United Kingdom such as Cambridge and Oxford, as well as the Queen Mary University of London, as well as institutions across North America such as McGill University in Canada and the Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation in Morocco.
- It will cover all of the costs for undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral education.
- In addition, a monthly stipend is available.
- There are no tuition fees to pay.
- University/Government Hospital Medical Treatment Costs.
- Flight Tickets in Economy Class for a Return Trip
- Students who qualify will receive financial aid.
- Eligibility Requirements for Thesis Grants
Members of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) or Muslim communities in non-member nations
- The equivalent of 12 years of schooling has been completed for undergraduates
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder with a grade of “Good” or better.
- A Master’s degree in one of the program’s topics of study is required to apply for a Ph.D.
- The postdoctoral position requires a Ph.D. in one of the program’s recognized areas. Research experience of at least two years is required.
- Medical fitness and willingness to undergo post-selection medical examinations are prerequisites.
- Provide the IsDB with regular updates on their progress in their studies.
- Devote oneself to their studies without interruption.
How to apply
We provide you with the best platform for the selection of your best future. Don’t miss the chance and grab it. Our team members warmly welcome to all interested people. Come and join our club. It will secure your future. The IsDB Scholarship application is only available online. Go to the page to apply.