Now Accepting Applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for the Academic Year 2023/24 It will last until January 16, 2023. The Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 is a prestigious government scholarship that provides Bachelor’s, Master’s, One-Tier Master’s, Non-Degree, and Doctoral Degree Programmes. The scholarship is available to international applicants from all regions. You can apply for this scholarship without an IELTS score. IELTS is Not Required. There is no application fee required. Students from all over the world apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Government Scholarship in their thousands. All expenses, including airfare, will be covered by the scholarship.
The Stipendium Scholarship 2023 will award 5,000 Scholarships to International Students. At 31 Hungarian higher education institutions, applicants have access to more than 600 full degree programmes covering all higher education fields at all degree levels, including part-time and doctoral programs. This is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships for 2023. Below are the complete eligibility requirements, application instructions, and application procedure for the Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship 2023–2024.
Details About Hungary Government Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 5,000
- Deadline: 15 January 20223
- Canadian Universities Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS
- UK High Commission Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship 2023
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
The Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Hence it will cover all the expenses. Apply for a Scholarship.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship 2023/24.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
Stipendium Hungaricum, is a most prestigious Higher Education Scholarship. Founded by the Hungarian Government in 2013, the programme is supervised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and managed by the Tempus Public Foundation.
The Application timeline for the Stipendium Scholarship is available below. Please Submit your applications according to deadlines. The Application Deadline is 15th January 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The Application Process is online and all the applications must be submitted online. This page will guide you through the application process in a user-friendly way. You can find all the essential information for the application here.