The Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship for the 2023–24 Academic Year is Now Available. Apply for the HBKU Qatar Scholarship 2023. Scholarships at Hamad Bin Khalifa University for international students. This is a fully funded scholarship for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees at Hammad Bin Khalifa University. Doha, Qatar’s Hamad Bin Khalifa University is a highly ranked public institution. International students from outside Qatar as well as Qatari nationals may apply for the HBKU Scholarship. You do not Need to Take the IELTS. It is not Required. The University of Hawaii at Manoa does not charge an application fee.
Qatar was ruled by Emir Hammad. The HBKU Scholarship in Qatar is available for all Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Programmes. Health & Science, Islamic Studies, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law & Public Policy, and Social Sciences. If the language of your institution is not English, you must take the IELTS, or you can obtain an English Proficiency Certificate from your previous institution. Below are the perks of the HBKU Scholarship 2023.
Details About HBKU Scholarship 2023
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2023 (For International), 15th March 2023 (For Qatar Local)
What’s Happening in Qatar in 2022 and in 2023? Check:
- Qatar Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (No Govt Clearance)
- Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
About HBKU University
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University is ranked #768 in Best Global Universities
- HBKU has received accreditation
- HBKU is a Public University, located within Education City in Doha, the capital city of Qatar.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. When you will receive the Admission offer. You will receive the Fundings Once You have been admitted to the Program.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (MS)
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month (PhD)
- Return Ticket/Year
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
- Bachelor Program
- Master Program
- PhD Program
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audio-visual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
- Be an International Student or a Resident of Qatar.
- Must Complete Secondary School for Bachelors Degree, and have a BS degree for Masters Degree Programs, and an MS degree for the PhD program.
- IELTS or TOEFL or GRE.
- Further Requirement is available under each Section of the Program.
IELTS TOEFL Exemption: The applicant completed their studies at an institution in a country where English is the native language.
The applicant provides an official letter from the university where they completed their undergraduate studies confirming that they obtained their degree from an institution where the medium of instruction is in English.
The Last date to apply for the HBKU Scholarship for 2023 is 1st February 2023 (For International), 15th March 2023 (For Qatar Local)
How to Apply
The application process is online. When you will visit the button below. It will open the official website and you will see the Available Programs. Open the program of your interest and you will see Apply Now there.