The Hansen Summer Institute 2023 is now accepting applications in San Diego, California. The Hansen Leadership Institute 2023 is a fully-funded American Summer Exchange Programme. The HLI focuses on international cooperation, peace making, and Leadership exchange programmes in the United States of America. IELTS and TOEFL are not required. All costs will be covered by the programme. All applications will be submitted online, and you will have ample time to prepare them. Participants will explore several California sites.
In addition to U.S. citizens, applicants from all nations in the world are able to apply for the HSI 2023. It is a three-Week Exchange Programme in the United States. The Hansen Summer Institute is open to applications from Undergraduates, Graduates, and Postgraduates of both sexes from Any Academic Discipline and from any country. This curriculum is not academic. Therefore, there are no constraints on the academic field.
There is no need for IELTS or TOEFL. You do not require a CGPA. Passports are not required at the time of application. In addition, no application fee is necessary. The Hansen Summer Institute provides opportunities for cultural and academic leadership interaction. The programme will occur in July of 2023. excited? Interested? The information listed below pertains to the Hansen Summer Institute 2023 in its entirety.
Details About Hansen Summer Institute 2023
- Country: The United States of America
- Duration: 03 Weeks (1st July to 23rd July 2023)
- Location: San Diego, California
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2023 (For International), March 15, 2023 (For U.S. Students)
- UPG Leadership Program in USA 2023 | Fully Funded
- Canadian Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Jobs in Canada)
- Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Now)
Hansen Summer School United States is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA & will Cover all the Expenses for the full duration of the program.
- Round Trip International Airfare Tickets.
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee.
- Health Insurance for the duration of the program.
- Full Accommodation
- Full Meals for the duration of the Program
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities.
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips, U.S Mexico Border.
- More Benefits are also included.
- City Tours
To participate in the Hansen Summer Institute 2023, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
FOR NON – U.S. STUDENTS:
- Bachelor Students Must have Completed 2 Years of college/University or Graduate Student.
- Students must be between the ages of 20- 25.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation, or region.
- Have an Academic Adviser (Recommendation Letter) verify in writing the candidate’s English proficiency. (A verification request is automatically sent to your referee with the request for your letter of reference.)
- No IELTS, GRE, or TOEFL Nothing is Required.
- Have a Valid international passport. (You can apply for a passport if You Don’t Have one Now.)
- Preference may be given to those who have never visited the United States.
FOR U.S. STUDENTS: (Students from any university in the United States)
- Upper-division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or related fields.
- Students must be between the ages of 20-25 at the start of the program.
The last date to apply for the Hansen Summer Institute 2023 is 15th January 2023 (For International), March 15, 2023 (For U.S. Students)
How to Apply
The application process is online. Create a New Account then Sign in. Complete the Full Application Form slowly & carefully. Once You Submitted the Form. You Cannot Edit the Form again. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Hansen Leadership Institute.