The applications are open to apply for the Government of Irish Scholarship 2022. Irish Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all International Students and European Students to Pursue Full-time Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in Irish Universities. The government of Irish is one of the famous scholarships in the world. Ireland is ranked in the top 10 for Higher Quality Education. This Scholarship is Funded by the Irish Higher Educational Universities in any academic Discipline.
Under this program, 60 scholarships will be provided. All the Expenses will be covered by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme and by the Department of Further and Higher Education. Courses will be conducted in English. Ireland is in Europe. There is no age limit for the Ireland Scholarship.
There are Many Scholarships in Ireland Without IELTS. Plenty of students moves to this country for higher education. Do you want to be the one as well? You can apply Without IELTS. The Call for Application is now open and you are welcome to apply. Participants of any nationality from around the world can apply for the Irish Scholarship. The More Details about the Government of Irish Scholarship 2022 are given below.
Details About Government of Irish Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 25th March 2022
Also Check: IsDB Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
Available Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intend to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline.
- Social Science
Financial Coverage (Value of the Scholarship)
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses of the Participants given below. Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
Also Check: Italy Scholarship Program in 2022 | Fully Funded
Who can apply?
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Programme
- One year of a Research Programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters
- 3-4-year Ph.D. Program
- The final year of an Undergraduate Programme
- All International Students from Outside EU Countries.
- The Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2022.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
The last date to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is 22nd March 2022. The Selected Students will be Notified about the Results by 1 June 2022
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted via the online portal. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the Irish Government Scholarship 2022.