Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
The Indie Games Accelerator from Google Play is a three-month digital accelerator program for high potential indie games studios from selected countries*.
The program is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to high potential indie games.
You will get direct access to Google and top industry experts and learn how to build and grow a successful games company.
You will join a global community of passionate game developers who are looking to take their business to the next level.
*Eligible countries doubled in 2021:
- North America: United States, Canada.
- Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
- Middle East & Africa: Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Nigeria, South Africa and Tunisia.
Other eligibility criteria include:
- You must be a registered developer on Google Play.
- You must be at least 18 years old* at the time of entering the competition.
- You must be the developer of the game you are submitting for review.
- You can submit an existing game or a game that you’re planning on launching soon
For More Information:Google Indie Games Accelerator Program 2021