FPSC Jobs 2022 applications are now available. These positions are open to students. Pakistanis have recently been offered a number of job chances by the Federal Public Service Commission. The FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No. 1/2022 informs the public of the most recent job opportunities. The FPSC is a great opportunity for candidates to be noticed. This is a wonderful chance for students to discover their strengths and weaknesses.
You should apply for Federal Public Service Commission jobs if you want a career in government. FPSC accepts applications from both sexes. These jobs are only open to those who have earned a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in the relevant field. HEC-accredited colleges and universities are required for students who want to work for the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
FPSC posts are open to candidates from all around Pakistan. If you’ve got what it takes, the Federal Public Service Commission wants to hear from you. Applications for FPSC jobs must be submitted by January 17th. The whole application process may be completed in the comfort of your own home or office computer. You may find out more about FPSC jobs by checking out the following.
Details About of FPSC Jobs 2022
- Organization: FPSC
- Qualification: Bachelor, master, MS, PhD Degree
- Gender: Both Male and female
- Published date: 1st January 2022
- Submitted Date:January 17th
- Adv. No: FPSC Adv. No 1/2022
- Superintending Engineer
- Research Officer
- Executive Engineer
- Assistant Chief
- Research Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Store Officer
- Assistant Headmistress
- Assistant Programmer
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Inspector Customs/ Intelligence Officer
- Junior Librarian
- Medical Officer
- Deputy Chief
- Assistant Director
- Appraising/ Valuation Officer
- Assistant Chief
The latest vacancies are announced for following departments.
- Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives
- Finance Division
- Ministry of Housing & Works
- Economic Affairs Division
- Ministry of Finance
- Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division)
- National Highways & Motorway Police
- Ministry of Communications
- Federal Public Service Commission
- Establishment Division
- Federal Board of Revenue (Revenue Division)
- Revenue and Economic Affairs
- Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
Required Documents FPSC Jobs 2022
Candidates seeking FPSC employment may need the following documents to apply.
- Copies Attested by CNIC
- Certificates of Completion of Work Experience (if required)
- Attested copies of education Certificates
- Documentation verifying the authenticity of academic credentials
- Copy of Domicile (Attested)
To apply for FPSC positions, you must meet the following requirements.
- Employment with the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is open to college students from all around Pakistan.
- Candidates of both male and female are welcome to apply.
- This position requires that students hold an appropriate degree in a related field.
- Only those who have been shortlisted for an interview are contacted.
The last date for FPSC Jobs 2022 is 17th January 2022.
How To Apply For FPSC Jobs 2022?
The processes listed below must be completed in order to be considered for employment with the FPSC. The application procedure is conducted entirely on the internet. The challan form may be obtained from the official website. Candidates must pay the application fee associated with the position for which they are applying.
Complete the online form and attach any necessary papers. At the day of the exam, students are required to produce a copy of the challan receipt in its original form.