The Applications are invited to apply for the European Union Internship Program 2021. The European Commission Internship is a Paid Traineeships for International Students and European Students to Complete their Internship in European Union Bodies, Agencies. This is one of the Best Internship Offered by the European Union. All the Expenses will be covered under this Internship Program.
The Duration of the European Internship is 5 Months. An internship in Europe offers the chance to meet and connect with International Students from all around the world. You must have No Prior work Experience of any Kind. The Candidates can be from any academic background. The Total Number of the Internships are 1,800 Trainees.
There is no age limit for participating in the traineeships programme. There is No Need for the Language Proof from IELTS or TOEFL. The English Language Profiency From Your University will be Enough. A Handsome amount of Monthly Stipend and other benefits will be Covered. Are You Ready to Experience the Europe Traineeship this Year? The Full Detailed Information about the European Union Internship Program is given below.
Details About European Union Internship 2021
- Offered by: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2021
Once Selected for this Traineeship, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- You will receive a Living Allowance.
- The Monthly Living Allowance will be is 1,229.23€ Per Month.
- Trainees will also Receive Reimbursements for Visa Costs
- Medical fees
- Airfare Travel Expenditures may also be reimbursed
Also, Check ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Internships 2021
The Total Duration of the Internship is 5 Months. The Traineeship will Start from 1 March 2022 – 31 July 2022
As a trainee, your daily work consists of the following:
- You will attend and organize meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings
- Trainees will engage in researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries
- You will also have the responsibilities of running work-related projects
- You must have a University Degree or Equivalent, of at least 3 years of study or 180 ETCS, corresponding to a complete cycle (Bachelor’s Degree)
- You must have no prior work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks.
The last date to apply for the European Union Internship Program 2021 is 31st August 2021
Also, Check Most Prestigious Internships 2021 (Fully Funded)
Also, Check Internship Program 2021