Apply for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland and dive into innovation. The EPFL is one of Europe’s most successful institutions. Summer Internship Applications for 2023 are now being accepted. The EPFL Summer Fellowship 2023 is available to all foreign Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) and Graduate (Master’s) students. Participants have the opportunity to obtain new skills and practical experience in their chosen profession while cooperating with prominent scientists at the forefront of their discipline. Make the most of your next summer and spend it in a foreign nation. The EPFL will fund all of the Interns’ Expenses.
Bachelor’s and Master’s Students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering, as well as students in any subject of Engineering, Science, and Technology, are eligible to apply (Life Sciences, biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology, and related fields). You will be placed at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) University.
Applicants enrolling in a Bachelor of Science, a Bachelor of Technology, a Master of Science, a Master of Technology, or similar programmes in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering are also eligible. The EPFL Summer Internship is three months long and begins in the second week of July 2023. NO Application Fee, NO IELTS, and NO Language Requirements are Required. Below are the exact details for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland.
Details About EPFL Summer Internship 2023
- Country: Switzerland
- Open to: Bachelor, Master Students
- University: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
- Internship Duration: 3 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 4th December 2022
Other Internships and Summer Programs:
- UNDP Summer Internship 2023
- SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program United States
- Hansen Summer Institute 2023 in USA (Fully Funded)
- CERN Technical Studentship Program 2023
- UPG Leadership Program in USA 2023
- MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program, USA 2023
EPFL is a Fully Funded Internship in Swizterland for all Undergraduate & Master Students. Selected students will receive the following:
- Monthly Living Allowance of 1’600 CHF to Cover their Housing and Living Expenses.
- Airfare Travel Costs to & From Switzerland will be Refunded.
The Summer Internship is available in all academic fields Open to Bachelor’s and Master’s students.
- BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Any field of Engineering, Science, and Technology.
You will need to upload a CV, all your University Transcripts, and a Letter of Motivation in PDF (ideally on one page and anyway not longer than two pages).
- Any Student with any nationality from around the world is eligible.
- International applicants as well as applicants from European countries are also eligible.
- You must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
- Students enrolled in Ph.D. programs are not eligible.
The Deadline to apply for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 is 4th December 2022
Decision on acceptance: Before 25th JANUARY through email.
Fellowship period: About three months, usually between MAY to SEPTEMBER (flexible).
The period agreed directly with the hosting lab.
How to Apply (Application Process)
You have to apply online. All the details and online application links are available on the official Website. Please Visit the Button below.