Applications are invited to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022 in France. All International Students outside of the Europe are eligible to apply for Scholarships at Paris Institute of Political Studies 2022. Students those who want to study in France to undertake their Undergraduate Degree or Masters Degree are encouraged to apply. Emile Boutmy offering Scholarships at Science Po University in Paris, France. The award is available for all students around the world for the academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 in Singapore (Fully Funded).
Looking for more opportunities? You can find plenty of them visit our Platform Globerscholarships today
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Sciences Po University under Emile Boutmy Scholarship to study bachelors and masters degree programs. Multiple scholarship funding is available to support students financially. The Scholarship Duration of the Bachelor’s Degree program is 3 Years and for Masters Degree it is for 2 Years. This is one of the Prestigious Scholarship in France for International students.
The Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po Paris) was established in 1872 and located in France. According to QS Ranking the university is ranked at 242nd in the world. This university has produced a lot leaders. It is providing quality of education to its national and international students. Must check Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2022 in Turkey (Fully Funded).
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: Science Po University
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: France
- Last Date: 30 November 2021 (for MS), 15 February 2022 for (BS).
Don’t miss great scholarship opportunity Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) 2022 (Fully Funded).
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2022in France for International Students to study Bachelors and Masters degree from Sciences Po. The details of the provided funding is given below:
Bachelors Degree Scholarship:
- A Tuition Grant of €13,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- In exceptional cases, undergraduate students can get funding of 19,000€ for up to 3 years.
Masters Degree Scholarship:
- A Grant of €12,200 Per Year to Cover Tuition Fees for the Two Years of the Masters
Note: Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
List of Available Study Fields:
Sciences Po’s offers 27 Master’s Programs and 23 dual Degrees. All applications must be submitted online. All Courses are Entirely Taught in English.
Fields & Majors for Master Degree:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
Master in International Security
Master in International Public Management
Master in International Development
Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
Master in Environmental Policy
Master in International Energy
Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
Master in International Management and Sustainability
Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre
Sciences Po Law School
Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School
Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
Master in Economics
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Awards:
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants needs to fulfill the following criteria:
- All international and Non-European students are welcomed to apply.
- An applicant must be medically fit.
- Candidates holding excellent academic grades will be prioritized.
- An applicant should mention the reason for scholarship in the application form of admission.
- Candidates applying for the undergraduate scholarship must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Candidates applying for the master’s scholarship must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree, academic transcripts, and certificates.
- Students who have involved in social and community services activities would be prioritized.
- The application should be submitted before 15 February 2022, for the Undergraduate scholarship 2021.
- The application should be submitted before 30 November 2021, for the Master’s scholarship 2021.
How to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021?
There is an Online Application Procedure to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 in France. Applicants can visit “Apply Now” link given below to register at university website and start application online. Also the official advertisement link is given below: