Applications are now open to apply for Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021. The program is launched for the students of Matric and Intermediate students. Through Waseela Taleem Program selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend.
Ehsaas Waseela Taleem is offered by the Government of Pakistan. Through this program Students in Secondary, Matric and Intermediate will receive quarterly stipends depending on their class. The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. PKR 3000 will be provided to matric students quarterly whereas PKR 3,500 stipend per student for boys and 4,000 PKR for girls who are in the first and second year.
Looking for more opportunities? You can find plenty of them visit our Platform Globerscholarships today
Students can apply for this program throughout the year as the Waseela Taleem Program has no deadline date. Therefore everyone in need should apply for this great program. Students from all over Pakistan can apply for this program.
Students from ICS, Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, ICOM, and any other fields (of intermediate) can apply for this. Computer and Biology students of matric can also apply. This year they are also selecting students from classes 6th to 10th.
Also, Check: BEEF Scholarship 2021-2022
Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization; Waseela Taleem Program (Government of Pakistan)
- Educational Fields Eligible: Intermediate and Matric (all fields are eligible)
- Deadline: No deadline date
- Location: All over Pakistan
Also, Check: State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship 2021
Following stipend is offered in Ehsaas Taleem Program 2021:
- A quarterly stipend of PKR 3000 for 6th to 10th Class
- Quarterly Stipend of PKR 3000 to Matric students
- Quarterly Stipend of PKR 4000 to students in the first year and second year (only for girls).
- A quarterly stipend of PKR 3,500 to students in the first year and second year (only for boys).
For more details about the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program 2021, students and parents are requested to contact the nearest Ehsaas center.