The Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2022 application period is now open. For Undergraduates and Graduates who want to pursue a Master’s or Postdoctoral degree in China, this is a fully-funded scholarship. You Don’t need to take the IELTS or the TOEFL in order to apply. It’s true: There’s no fee to register. The online application process is simple and straightforward. Anyone from any country may apply for a government scholarship from the Chinese government. Public research university, Dalian University of Technology (DUT), is a university in China.
All international students are eligible for more than 20,000 Fully Funded scholarships in China. Students can now apply for CSC Scholarships and University-based Scholarships in China’s universities, which are now open to international students. Two years are required for a master’s degree and three years are required for a doctoral degree. Dalian University offers a variety of course bundles. In China, there are around 1500 state-funded universities. There are currently 1,440,782,598 people living in China. Under the CSC Scholarship, about 133 Chinese universities are now accepting Master’s and Doctoral students.
You can take classes in either English or Chinese. Furthermore, the Ministry of China will pay for all of your educational fees. China’s new education reforms are being implemented under Xi Jinping. What would you say about the quality of Chinese schooling? It is estimated that more than 99% of school-age children have had a nine-year basic education. Below you’ll find all the information you need to know about the CSC Scholarship at Dalian University in China.
Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2022 Details
- Country: China
- University: Dalian University
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program, PhD Degree Program
- Duration: 2 Yrs, 3 Yrs
- Deadline: 31st March 2022
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Allowance for a Master’s Degree is 3000 RMB/month and for PhD is 3500 RMB/month
- Health insurance
- Application Fee waiver
- Chinese Degree for International Students
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens
- Applicants must not be a registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application
- Applicants for Master’s Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral Degree must have a Master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40.
- All Nationality holders are Eligible.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
Also Check: Big Bang Scholarships for 2022 | Fully Funded
List of Documents
Following documents are required for DUT Chinese Government Scholarship!
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
How To Apply
- Applicants should fill out the online application form.
- The Agency Number of DUT is 10141.
- All the applicants must have Acceptance Letters from DUT Supervisors.
- You can also submit your application form and materials by email to the School.
- You can find more information and the application process on the DUT Official Website.