The application period for DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany is now open. The application period for DAAD Scholarships for 2023 ends in December 2022. It is time to submit an application and gather the necessary materials for the scholarship. DAAD is one of the major German government-funded scholarships for full-time Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs at the best German Universities. Through this scholarship programme, the German government annually supports approximately One Hundred Thousand German and international students. Under this scholarship, all expenses will be covered and there will be no participation fee.
It contains a variety of academic topics, so you need not worry about the fields. The Master’s Degree will last between 12 and 24 Months (depending on the school) and the PhD will last 36 months. Germany is becoming an increasingly attractive destination for international students from all over the world. Due to the fact that Germany has introduced the Germany Job Seeker Visa 2023 with Sponsorship Jobs
Students prefer studying in Germany since this scholarship is handsomely compensated. In Germany, international students are permitted to work part-time. In Germany, you can make Between 450 and 600 Euros per month with a part-time job. A student visa allows you to travel throughout Europe while on vacation. The DAAD Scholarship is offered with Airfare Tickets for 2023. Below are the complete details regarding the DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024 in Germany.
Details About DAAD Scholarships for 2023/2024
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
White Studying in Germany you can work in one of the reputable German Companies. You can apply for the Germany Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
DAAD Germany Scholarships 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities. These courses are offered under this Program.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letters of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letters of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of re-employment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
We advise that you look for certified professionals in German translations to ensure the quality of your translated documents as they have been evaluated and accredited by governing and international organizations in handling and translating official documents. For this reason, we discourage you from translating your documents because institutions will require German-translated documents to follow specific formats and are sworn to guarantee the accuracy of translations.
Tomedes is a language service provider specializing in translation, localization, and interpretation. They provide a certificate of translation accuracy along with the translated document into German, such as birth certificates, academic transcripts, and records, proof of employment, travel documents, vaccination records, etc. Learn more about Tomedes German translation services.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2023
Applicants need to apply Online & fill out the Application form & upload the Documents.
- The Official Announcement of the DAAD Scholarship for 2023/24 can be found here
- The List of the Deadline and courses is updated here