Ifa’s Cross-Cultural Program has now opened its doors to participants. If you’re an international student who wants to spend three months in Germany, this is the program for you! The exchange program for cross-cultural students will cover all expenses. In Germany, 150 participants will be chosen for the Cross Cultural Fellowship. Eligible candidates might come from whatever academic background they want. Applicants from both sexes are welcome.
The German Federal Foreign Office is sponsoring and implementing CCP 2022, which is carried out by IFA. The Cross Cultural Program is intended for those who are dedicated to making the world a better place through their work in relevant organizations. Around 80% of the selected fellows are from Muslim-majority countries, with the remainder being from Germany.
If you haven’t seen fully funded programs 2020, then you must seek. Volunteers and interns from the partner countries can participate in the Cross Cultural Internship program in Germany. This internship program is paid. However eight weeks are allotted to CCP interns from overseas to obtain a scholarship of 550 Euro/month. Below, you’ll find additional information:
Cultural Exchange Program – 2022
- Applications for the IFA internship be required to be proposed by January, 2022.
- Cross-Cultural Germany’s main themes
- Sustainable development
- Digital civil society
- Non-formal political education
- Climate justice
- Education for civic and citizen participation
Benefits in the form of money
- A monthly 550-euro allowance
- Tickets for round-trip air travel and lodging; as well as a monthly public transportation pass for the area of residence.
- Visa expenses will be refunded in full.
- Insurance for health care
Students from Germany who receive IFA scholarships will be reimbursed for the following expenses
- Budget of 1,100 EUR per month
- compensation of round-trip ticket price, visa fees, and health insurance costs
Countries That Qualify
Mauritania, Mexico, the Palestinian Territories (Palestine), the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, the Republic of Moldova (Russia), Saudi Arabia (Sri Lanka), Sri Lankan (Uganda), Sudan (Sudan), Tajikistan (Tajikistan), Tunisia (Uzbekistan), Ukraine (Uzbekistan) and Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan) are among the countries represented by the countries listed above.
Criteria for eligibility
- Applicant age ranges from 23 to 45 years old when they submit their application.
- Possess excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Undertake operate in a social group in your country of origin for at least two years.
- In order to spend more time abroad, the candidate must be in good health.
What You’ll Need
- Curriculum vitae (in English) and a letter of incentive are both required.
- For example, a document of proposal from a boss at the applicant’s home organization/workplace in the applicant’s home nation
- There is no need to provide a photograph.
Cross Cultural Program 2020 Germany application materials must be submitted electronically only. Below is a direct link to the application form. Please visit the CCP Germany Fellowship’s official website to submit an application.
Our team members are available here for your guidance. If you have any confusion or problem regarding our scholarship programs, To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the CCP Germany Fellowship