Fully Funded Exchange Program for Two to Three Months in Germany, the Cross-Cultural Exchange Program (CCP Fellowship) 2023. 140 participants will be chosen by the CCP in 2023 for its 2023 program. Each year, the Cross-Cultural Program chooses participants from up to 40 Different Nations. The program’s planners will pay for every expense. This program is ideal for you if you work professionally and are dedicated to volunteering. Participants may apply with any academic background or field. This is a great opportunity for you if you want to have an exhilarating cross-cultural encounter. Attending this program does not require IELTS.
Additionally, participants will get the chance to learn about German Culture and gain experience in the Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic, Policy, and Society Sectors, Sustainable Development, Media and Culture, Human Rights, Peace, and Media Sectors Through Collaborative Projects. The applicant is in sufficient health to travel for a prolonged period. This page has information about the Cross-Cultural Exchange Program Fellowship (CCP Fellowship) for 2023, including what it is, what it covers financially, and how to apply.
Details About Cross-Cultural Exchange Program (CCP Fellowship) 2023
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Participants: 120
- Deadline: 22nd December 2022
The ifa CCP Fellowship 2023 is a Fully Funded all-expenses covered fellowship. All the participants who will select will receive the full Funding from the program:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
Aim of the CCP Fellowship
The goal of the CrossCulture Program 2023 is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
- Policy and society
- Media and Culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
In addition, in 2023 the following key topics will also be focussed on:
- Digital civil society
- Climate justice
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Germany, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- The Applicant must be between the ages of 23 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Volunteer work Experience
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged in the long term.
The following required documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional)
The last date to apply for the Cross-Cultural Exchange Program (CCP Fellowship) 2023 is 22nd December 2022
How to Apply (Application Steps)
- Select the appropriate country and call for applications on this application portal.
- Complete the application form and upload your documents. Since the application system cannot cache any input, all documents should be ready for upload at the start of the application
- Submit the completed application online via the application portal.