Applicants for the CRG Internship in Spain in 2022 have now been accepted for the 10th year running. Spain is a country of love, and they welcome international students with a fully-funded, Fully-Paid Summer Program. The primary goal of our Summer Internship is to give students and recent graduates the opportunity to work throughout the summer. It doesn’t matter what your nationality is or where you live. There is No fee to apply. It is completely free.
International Institute CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation) As part of the Summer Internship in Barcelona, you’ll be working 40 hours per week for two months beginning in June/July and ending in September 2022. For International applicants, CRG offers a variety of internship opportunities. The CRG Summer Internship Program is in its 10th year.
Selected students will get Meals, Transportation, Health insurance, and a Monthly Stipend. Apply for this Magnificent Chance now! You’ll get a taste of the world’s diversity. If you have an English proficiency certificate, you don’t need an IELTS or TOEFL score to apply. Barcelona is where the Center is located. Below, you will find all the information you need about CRG’s internship in Spain in 2022.
CRG Internship in Spain 2022 Details
- Country: Barcelona, Spain
- Organization: CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation)
- Duration: 320 working hours (40 hours/ week)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 20th March 2022
All the Expenses will be covered. It’s a Paid Internship in Spain.
- All Selected Candidates will Receive a Stipend of 400€/Month
- Return Air Ticket to the student’s place of residence (European ticket up to of 300€ / Overseas up to 800€)
- Meal Vouchers (Lunch/working days) for 2 months.
- Student interns must provide their own health and accident insurance in case it is not provided by the University.
- From this Stipend, students are responsible for their own housing.
List of Internship Areas
The CRG Summer Internship in Spain is available in the following Disciplines.
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
Criteria For Applicants
- Undergraduates with an Excellent Academic Record and a Strong Interest in the above Fields.
- Two Full Years (4 semesters) of college course work completed by the time the internship commences.
- Candidates may not have received an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2022).
- High level of English.
- You have the availability to do a student placement/internship agreement through your University.
- Master students with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in the above Fields
- Currently Enrolled in a Master’s in an accredited University and after the summer internship.
- The Application Form Must be Completed Online.
- Prepare Application Form in English.
- Your Most Recent Academic Transcript.
- Candidates will be asked to Provide Contact Details of at least one Referee.
How To Apply
- For Undergraduates Internship in Spain, Please Visit here
- For Masters Internship in Spain, Please Visit here