Now available is the call for the Fully Funded Community Solutions Exchange Program in the United States in 2023. Apply by November 2, 2022, to be eligible for a four-month Fully Funded Exchange Program in the United States. More than 100 countries are eligible to participate in the Community Exchange programme. Both Men and Women are welcome to apply. IELTS/TOEFL is not required at the time of application or throughout the selection process. This is an international season for exchange programmes and internships. Including airfare, all expenses for the length of the programme will be paid.
The goal of the Community Solutions Program is to bring together international participants to discuss and work on issues related to leadership development and for those working to improve their communities by addressing environmental issues, peace and conflict resolution, transparency and accountability, and women’s and gender issues. The duration of the full programme is one year. But you will spend Four Months in America.
The IREX Community Solutions Program 2023 is funded by the U.S. government and sponsored by the Department of State. There are currently many open exchange programmes in the United States, including SUSI 2023, The UPG Leadership Program, The Hansen Summer Institute 2023, and The MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program. Each project is fully funded. Now, returning to the subject Below are the specifics of the Community Solutions Exchange Program in the United States in 2023.
Details About Community Solutions Exchange Program in USA 2023
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 4 Months in the USA (August to December 2023)
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 2nd November 2022
- Agriculture Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Now)
- EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
Financial Support from IREX
The program covers the cost of most expenses associated with:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from participants’ home city to the U.S.
- Monthly allowance to cover:
- Housing, Meals, and other Living expenses while in the U.S.
- Accident and sickness insurance
Some More Motivation for You
Once you arrive in the USA. You will experience the following:
- Some of the most Valued International Universities are in the U.S.
- The Most Super Powerful Country in the world.
- All Products Produced by U.S Universities are in the US. They Produce quality students with Millions of skills & Modern Technologies.
- All types of social apps are in the US like Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, and Youtube, Instagram.
- I use Facebook it’s in the US, I use Google it’s in the U.S, I use WhatsApp it’s in the U.S, and YouTube it’s in U.S.
- FB CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Microsoft Owner Bill Gates, Ex-President US Barak Obama, and John F Kennedy President are all US Universities Graduates.
- Some Top Programs in the USA are open:
- UNDP Summer Internship 2023
- World Bank Winter Internship 2023
- SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program
- Hansen Summer Institute 2023 in USA
- UPG Leadership Program in USA 2023
- MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program
Eligible Countries for Community Exchange Program
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu, and Vietnam
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
- The Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela
To apply for Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023/24, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries.
- Applicant should have at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Applicants must be living in their home country.
- Applicants should be proficient in the English language.
- Applicant should not be a permanent resident of the USA for the last three years.
- Applicant should not be related to IREX.
- The age requirement of the applicant is 25 to 38 years
- The applicant must be able to travel to the U.S. for four months from August to December 2023.
The last date to apply online for the Community Solutions Exchange Program in USA for 2023/24 is 2nd November 2022
How to Apply (Application Process)
The Application Process is online.
- The candidates have to apply online through IREX online application system. Make sure to answer all the questions, especially the questions with a red sign.
- If you have no relevant answer simply write N/A. Don’t leave it blank.