You will be selected automatically for the Clarendon Scholarship in 2023. The Clarendon Scholarship in the United Kingdom is a Fully Funded Award to Study at Oxford University. The scholarship is available to international students pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. at Oxford University. Clarendon annually provides 150 fully funded scholarships. If you apply before the University of Oxford’s application deadline, you will be automatically considered for the Clarendon Scholarship. Thus, there is ample time for you to apply to any course at Oxford University. Select Clarendon from the online application form.
The Clarendon Scholarship, Oxford, is open to participants from any country throughout the globe. The University of Oxford does not charge an application fee. There will be no paper applications. Master’s programmes will last one to 2 years, while Doctoral programmes will take between 3 and 4. Clarendon supports scholars from all areas of the university, regardless of subject. The essential information regarding the Clarendon Scholarship for 2023 is provided below.
Details About Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in the UK
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: January 2023 (For Graduates)
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023/24 (Fully Funded)
- Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24 (Fully Funded)
- UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 | Official UK Gov Information
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Available Fields & Majors:
Clarendon Scholarship in the UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions.
You Can Select any Course. Please Check the Full List of Courses of Your Interest (VISIT HERE)
Each course has a deadline in December or in January 2023. In order to consider the Scholarship, you need to apply for a course at oxford university before the deadline.
And in the online application form, you can select the clarendon scholarship.
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers Fully Funded Scholarships Covering:
- Course Fees, as well as a Grant for Living Expenses for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2021-22, you should expect to receive at least £15,609.
- There are No Restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject area You Choose.
- Check the Entry Requirements of the Course (VISIT HERE). Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
- There are no restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence.
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The last date to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for the Most of Courses is January 2023. You will be Automatically Considered for the Scholarship if you apply before 10th January 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Apply Online for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. All the courses are listed Here. Then The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you of an outcome. To Apply for the Clarendon, Please Visit the website.