The wait is over, students. The CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 application period is currently open to all qualified students throughout the world. For international Undergraduate and Graduate Students, CERN offers a full-fledged student internship program. IELTS or any Other Language test is not required. An internship in Switzerland for 2 Months is Being offered. A total of 120 people will be chosen by the panel. The CERN organization will take care of all of the costs. One of the world’s most popular television shows
An internship at CERN would be an excellent choice for anyone with training or experience in the fields of translation or human resources, as well as more specialized secretarial and administrative tasks such as advanced secretarial work and library science. You could also consider Pursuing an Internship in The Fields of Psychology or Engineering.
The CERN Administrative Student Program does not charge an application fee. One of the Best Countries in The world to be born, to live, and to be content is Switzerland. Do you wish to experience some of the most memorable moments of your life while vacationing in Switzerland? This CERN Administrative Student Program is open to undergraduate, master’s, and graduate students. It requires a 2-Month Training Period in CERN, Switzerland.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2022
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute: CERN
- No. of Participants: 120
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Deadline: 1st August 2022
Are you currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree? OR Graduated Then Must Apply for the Summer internship in Switzerland
The CERN Internship Program is a paid international internship. CERN is a Fully Funded Internship in Switzerland. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- A contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- An Allowance of 3319 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A Round Airfare travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering Fields
Eligibility Criteria & Qualifications
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place in October 2022
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
Pro Tip For Selection
- The top one is: don’t rush it!
- Ensure your CV is complete with all skills and experience that make you stand out as a candidate.
- Be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase your chances of being selected. Also included in this section all the specific skills (e.g. programming languages, hardware, databases, etc.) that you have acquired that will support your application.
- If you apply to more than one job, you will need to upload the documents for each application you submit.
- And last but not least, make good use of the ‘Motivation’ section to tell us why you’re a great candidate for CERN!
You will need the following documents, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV. Check How to Make a CV?
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript giving an overview of your marks (if you download it from your university portal please make sure there is no protection so that we can open it).
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference. Check How to write a Recommendation Letter
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward it to your referees to upload their letters confidentially.
- Note: this must be done before the closing date.
The last date to Apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is 1st August 2022
How to Apply
- You have to Apply Online. The link to Apply is given below.
- It’s very easy. To Apply Please Visit the Official website of the CERN Administrative Programme.