This is an excellent opportunity to begin working in the United Kingdom. as the Demand for Caregiver Jobs in the UK With Visa Sponsorship is really high. Because the United Kingdom is a wealthy nation, its citizens adhere to traditional British customs and values. They are compassionate. As you may have observed in dramas and films, they have a maid or caretaker who performs tasks for their care and aids them. Visa-sponsored UK caregiver jobs are open to both Male and Female candidates. There are a variety of care jobs in the United Kingdom, including homecare jobs, health care jobs, and care assistant jobs. Care for patients in their homes is referred to as “nursing home work.” These are the least-required, best-paying jobs in the United Kingdom.
In addition, this occupation is Highly Regarded and Acknowledged in the United Kingdom. The average annual income for a caregiver in the United Kingdom is £22,425 or £11.50 Per Hour. You must be 18 or Older. There is no maximum amount. Approximately 105,000 openings for caregivers are advertised daily. On average, you will Work 8 to 10-Hour Days. Applicants from any country and of any nationality can apply, and Air Travel and relocation support will be provided. Below is a list and description of caregiver jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship in 2023.
Details About Caregiver Jobs in UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Job Country: UK
- Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Job Sector: Care Sector, Healthcare, Hospitality, Social care, Home Care
- UK Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Right time to Move)
- Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship for 2023
Why Caregiver Jobs in UK are Highly Valuable?
Around 12 million people in the UK are aged 65 and above among which 5.4 million are 75 and above while 1.6 million people are 85 and above and over half a million are 90 and above. They need caregivers who can help them and assist them in such as:
Type of Caregiver Jobs in UK
- Assisting with Personal Care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise.
- Basic food preparation: preparing meals, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and other errands.
- General health care: overseeing medication and prescriptions usage, appointment reminders, and administering medicine
- Social Care: Going with them to parks, grocery shopping, etc.
- Assisting patients with preparing meals, eating, and cleaning up after themselves
- Performing household chores on behalf of the patient such as making the bed, tidying up the bedroom, doing laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Assisting with shopping, keeping a detailed financial record of all transactions
List of Carer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
1# UK Carers – Agincare International
Agincare hires globally for UK carers. Agincare has always been proud to recruit globally because we understand that care is universal. Agincare is a UK Visas & Immigration Licensed Sponsor. We are offering sponsorship to qualified nurses and senior healthcare assistants through the new Health and Care Worker visa.
Type of Jobs in Agnicare
- Assistance through the process
- Support with relocation including Flights and Airport pick up
- Free accommodation for the first 14 days with subsidized accommodation for up to 6 months.
- How to Apply: Visit Here
1# NHS Jobs
The NHS is the National Health Service (NHS) in England. It has a huge Job opening for all international applicants. They Promote high-quality health and care for all. NHS welcomes applicants from all around the world. NHS is a UK Government Approved Sponsor company that can sponsor and hire international workers.
Around 25,000 vacancies are advertised every month on the NHS Jobs website in more than 350 different careers. Whether you want to work directly with patients or behind the scenes, there’ll be a job to suit you.
- How to Apply for NHS Jobs in UK: Visit Here
2# Care home UK Jobs
Care Home Jobs in the UK & Nursing Home Jobs in the UK. The leading UK Care Home Jobs board with 9,062 Jobs including Care Home Managers, Carers & Nurses. Here you can search for thousands of Home Care Jobs in UK, Health Care Jobs in UK, Caregiver Jobs in the UK, Caregiver Jobs in the UK.
- How to Apply: Visit Here
3# UKs Government Care Jobs
Ok: Here are the steps to Find and apply for a Care Visa Sponsorship Job in the UK through UK govt official website. These are the Caregiver Jobs in UK for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship.
- Step 1: Visit the UK Govt Website: https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/
- Step 2: You will see a Search Bar. Write “Sponsorship or Visa Sponsorship”, Care, and then press enter.
- Step 3: It will List all UK Sponsorship Jobs from Approved UK Companies. And you can apply directly from there online.
4# Home Care Assistant, Surrey England
Salary: £11,70 – £12.40 per hour(based on experience and qualification). 40 – 48 hours available per week. Visa Sponsorship (conditions apply).
- How to Apply: Visit Here
The following is a list of some national homecare suppliers in England. Search each one of them on Google, and visit their career page and apply for the Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.
- Allied Healthcare
- Almond Care
- Christies Care
- Consultus Care
- ENA Care Group
- Healthcare at Home
- Helping Hands Home Care
- HomeCareDirect Limited
- HomeTouch Care Limited
- Origin Recruitment
- Pulse Healthcare Limited
- Spinal Homecare Services
- The Complete Group
- The Good Care Group