The ANSO China Scholarship Call for 2023–2024 is currently available. The Chinese Prestigious Fully Funded Scholarship Program is the ANSO. It will also cover airfare. The ANSO Scholarship is a Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree Scholarship in China. Two Chinese universities will get this scholarship. 1) Chinese Academy of Sciences University 2) Chinese University of Science and Technology In addition, the ANSO will provide 200 Master’s and 300 Doctoral scholarships in 2023. In total, 500 ANSO Scholarships will be awarded in 2023. It is a good number with more opportunities. Students from abroad began flying back to China. You can apply for an ANSO Scholarship Without IELTS.
The Chinese Embassy and the Department of Foreign Affairs are now assisting students with Chinese study visas. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for ANSO Chinese Scholarships. The scholarship is open to all academic disciplines and majors. The ANSO Master Scholarship is awarded for Up to 36 Months for master’s programmes and Up to 48 Months for PhD programmes. Detailed information, the application link, and eligibility requirements for the ANSO Scholarship for 2023 are provided below.
Details About ANSO Scholarship China 2023/24
- Country: China
- No. of Scholarships: 500 (200 Masters, 300 PhD)
- Universities: UCAS, USTC
- Duration: 36 Months and 48 Months
- Deadline: 15th February 2023
- Scholarships in Netherlands 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships
- Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-2023 | Opportunities Corners
The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents is a Fully Funded Scholarship in China for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses such as:
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Health Insurance
- Application Fee Waiver
- Visa Fee
- Travel Subsidy from their Home Countries to China (One Trip Per Person)
USTC and UCAS or CAS have a wide range of discipline programs for Masters and Ph.D. Degrees. The lists of offered Programs are given below for both universities.
USTC: There are 20 faculties, 31 departments, graduate schools, Suzhou Institute, Shanghai Institute, Beijing Institute, Institute of Advanced Technology, and the First Affiliated Hospital of USTC. USTC is responsible for the enrolment and management of the master’s and doctoral candidates of the ANSO Scholarship Program admitted by USTC.
- Read more about USTC: http://en.ustc.edu.cn/
UCAS: UCAS has over 50,000 ongoing students, and more than half of them are doctoral students. UCAS ranked No. 1 in China and No. 39 worldwide. UCAS is responsible for the enrollment and management of the masters and doctoral candidates of the ANSO Scholarship Program admitted by UCAS.
- Read more about UCAS: http://english.ucas.ac.cn/
- Eligible applicants should NOT hold Chinese citizenship.
- Eligible applicants should be proficient in English or Chinese
- For Master’s program applicants: you should be born after 1st January 1993 (inclusive)
- For PhD program applicants: you should be born after 1st January 1988 (inclusive)
- Please Note: You are NOT allowed to apply for the ANSO Scholarship in both USTC and UCAS simultaneously, otherwise you will be disqualified from admission.
The last date to apply for the ANSO Scholarship China 2023/24 is 15th February 2023. Late applicants will not be accepted in any case.
How to Apply for the ANSO Scholarship (Application Process)
The application process is online. Please follow the Procedure below.
1) Application Materials: For USTC applicants, please refer to the Application Guideline for Graduate Applicants to USTC (here)
For UCAS applicants, please refer to the Call for 2022 Doctoral Programs for International Students and the Call for 2022 Master’s Programs for International Students (here)
2) Application Portal: File and submit your application in the USTC/UCAS admission system as requested before the deadline.
- When applying:
- Firstly choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.
- Secondly, if you want to be considered a potential candidate for the ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO PhD Scholarship, check the box as instructed in the application system.
- To USTC admission system portal: here
- To UCAS admission system portal: here