Start Your Career at Airbus. The application period for the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023 is currently open. The term “Global” indicates that candidates from All over the World are eligible to apply for the Airbus Graduate Program. It is a programme for college students seeking highly compensated opportunities. Each year, Airbus recruits college graduates from throughout the globe. Airbus is a European multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells aircraft globally. While flying, you may hear the names Airbus 380 or Airbus Widebody. Launch your career with Airbus through sponsorship.
You will participate in a 2-year Programme designed to strengthen your professional abilities, expand your network, and provide you with a unique perspective on the world of Airbus. This is a full-time salaried position, and you will be compensated in US Dollars, Euros, and British Pounds. You can apply for the Airbus Internship Program if you are seeking paid internships.
With the Airbus Global Graduate Programme, Airbus has the opportunity to welcome more graduates into the family this year (AGGP). Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Procurement, and Cyber, to mention a few, offer possibilities throughout all of our divisions and in a wide variety of departments. Additionally, they are glad to offer a genuinely global range of opportunities. Detailed information on the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023 is provided below.
Details About Airbus Global Graduate Program
- Company: Airbus
- Internship Location: Global
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 6th November 2022
What to Expect in Airbus Graduate Program
- In a 2-year trainee program you will be able to:
- Develop your Professional Skills
- Build your networks, locally and internationally
- Undertake business rotations to aid your development into a role
- Gian has a unique perspective on the world of airbus
You will be part of a global community that we will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders, and learn from the best.
By the end of the Program, you will be offered a Fixed Position. If you are ready to join and be part of this journey please explore the fantastic array of positions available, and apply!
Interested in the Airbus Global Graduate Programme? To be a successful applicant to the AGGP, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Maximum of three years of relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Airbus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation, or belief.
The last date to apply for the Airbus Global Graduate Program 2023 is 6th November 2022
How to Apply
All the applications will be made online. Applications are now open until 6th November 2022! To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Airbus