ADB Summer Internship is a place of diversity including employees from more than 60+ countries across the world. So here we are introducing one more International Internship opportunity for you. ADB scholarship for international Students is only for Master Degree program or Ph.D. Degree Program. There is NO seats for undergraduate degree students.
The duration of ADB Internship 2021 is 8 weeks. It can be for 26 weeks but depending upon the situation. ADB advertises internship opportunities twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply. The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity. International students will gain experience through research-based work in ADB.
The regular work schedule is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break. Any other preferred schedule should be discussed with supervisors. The stipend would be provided to the internee according to the location of the internships. Interns may choose to work beyond 56 calendar days. The exception to receiving stipend would be interns who fall under the special arrangement category between select schools and ADB.
Details About ADB Summer Internship 2021
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th September 2021
What is ADB Internship?
The Internship Program is a Project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the Airfare Travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
Advantages of ADB Internship
- work in a major international development organization.
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- possess an excellent command of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
The last date to apply for the ADB Summer Internship 2021 from the Asian Development Bank is 15th September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for the Internship
Complete the Online Application and upload all the required documents. To apply for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship.