The Applications are now open to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022-23 at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom. Reach Oxford is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Bachelors, Masters, PhD and Doctoral Degree Programs. More than 1,000 Scholarships are offered by Oxford University under this Program. The University of Oxford is one of the leading universities in the world and Consistently Ranks No 1 University is all around the world. You can check the Recent News on BEEF Scholarship 2021-2022 | 8000+ Scholarships – Don’t Miss.
The Reach Oxford Scholarship UK will cover all the Expenses for International students. You can apply to any Course, any subject in any field Except Medicine. The University has thousands of fields to chose from. One of the Best, Famous, Prestigious Scholarships are offered to students from low-income countries from anywhere with any nationality.
Looking for more opportunities? You can find plenty of them visit our PlatformGloberscholarships today
This is one of the oldest universities in the World. You can apply for Free. There is No Application Fee Charged. There are Many Scholarships in the UK offered without IELTS. You can Read about Study and Work in the UK Without IELTS 2021. The Detailed Information about the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2022 is given below. The Month of September will be lavish for you as this is the Month of Opportunities.
About 1,000 Reach Oxford Scholarship UK 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Oxford
- Level of study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Scholarships: 1,000 Graduate Scholarships, 4 or 5 Undergraduate Scholarships
- Deadline: 15th October 2021 (For Undergraduates), January 2022 (For Graduates)
Duration of the Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 3 or 4 Year
- Graduate: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year or up to 6 Years
What Does Reach Oxford Scholarship Cover?
The University of Oxford Scholarships for International Students will cover all the expenses for the whole duration of the Program to Study in the UK.
- Oxford Scholarships for International Students Undergraduate: Course fees, a Grant for Living Costs, and One Return Air Fare Per Year.
- Oxford University Scholarships for Graduate Students: University of Oxford Scholarships for Graduates will cover some or all of your course fees and/or Provide a Grant for Living costs. Up to 1,000 Full or Partial Oxford Graduate Scholarships.
There’s No Separate Scholarship Application Process or extra supporting documentation required for funding.
A list of A-Z Scholarships offered by Oxford University is given which Consist of “Automatically Considered Scholarships” (Check Here)
Available Academic Fields Offered by Oxford University
All Courses are available Except Medicine. Take a look at the Course Directory (Here)
Things to Keep in Mind
- Choose Which Course you would like to study. See the information on all our courses.
- Check the Admission Requirements for your course. Specific grades and subjects required are also shown on each course page.
- For Undergraduates, You have to Apply through Online UCAS Application System.
The last date to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom is 15th October 2021 for Undergraduates and for Graduates January 2022 (Each Graduate Couse has a Different Deadline).
How to Apply